Coppernox 20cm/3.5L Saucepan
- Country of Manufacture:
- GPS Manufacturer Part Number:
- Maximum Order Quantity:
This SCANPAN Coppernox 20cm/3.5L saucepan expands on traditional cookware with its unique construction. The base is impact bonded with a copper wedge for rapid and even heat distribution. To assist with heat retention and elimination of hot spots, the copper wedge is enveloped by 2 layers of aluminium with stainless steel surrounding the entire piece. This combination provides optimal heat diffusion and control. The sturdy lid with stainless steel rim and tempered glass insert allows you to view the cooking process. The range features cast stainless steel handles with soft touch and comfortable silicone inserts and a internal mirror polished 18/10 stainless steel finish with capacity markings. The range is suitable for all energy sources, including induction. It is oven safe to 220° ; C.
- High Quality 18/10 mirror polished stainless steel body
- Impact bonded, copper infused base for rapid and even heat distribution
- Inside capacity markings for easy measurement of ingredients
- Sturdy lid with stainless steel rim and tempered glass insert
- Cast stainless steel handle with soft touch, stay cool silicone inserts
- Handles secured with rivets
- Drip-free pouring rim
- Suitable for all cooktops including induction
- 10 year warranty against manufacturing defects
Maintenance and Care
- Before First Use
- Wash the pan in hot soapy water with a nylon cloth/brush. Do not use harsh scourers
- Routine Cleaning
- After cooking, do not put cold water in hot pan ; wait until cool, remove all food and fat residue using hot soapy water and nylon cloth/brush ; Heat tint or streak marks can be caused by excessive high heat. Do NOT use excessive high heat. To remove streak marks, mix 2 table spoons of bi-carb soda with water to create a paste. Apply the paste with a soft cloth in circular motion, then rinse off as normal.
- Whilst the range is dishwasher safe, handwashing is recommended to extend the life of the product. For even better results, use the SCANPAN Steel and Copper Cleaner for an "as new" finish.
Using one of these wonderful saucepans with an induction cooktop. Heats up fast, holds heat well, and is overall an great piece of hardware for my kitchen. The handles are solid and don't get hot, the lid is a good fit and can be tilted to adjust venting. A+
Flat rate of $9.90 (inc. GST) for all orders $99 and under
Flat rate of $5.50 (inc. GST for all orders over $99
Once your order is dispatched you will receive an email notification with your tracking information.
SCANPAN® Australia aims to have all orders despatched within 2-5 working days. Please note: orders can only be shipped to Australian addresses.