Classic Induction Stew Pot 28cm/6Litre
This stew pot is the latest addition to the Classic Induction range from Denmark. Its rounded sides facilitate stirring and serving of soups and casseroles. Large base diameter with two side handles enable larger serving portions and balanced handling.
Squeeze Cast Recycled Aluminium not only enables even heat distribution but helps the planet by using recycled materials (such as soft drink cans) and not mining bauxite. Made in Denmark with each pan going through at least 8 pairs of human hands. Heat resistant to 250 degrees Celsius( with the lid). Patented Handle System guaranteed not to fall off. Suitable for all Cooktops. Exclusive Stratanium Non-Stick Coating. Dishwasher-safe but Not Recommended.
- Squeeze Cast Recycled Aluminium
- Made in Denmark
- Heat resistant to 250 degrees Celsius
- Suitable for all Cooktops including Induction
- Exclusive Stratanium coating
- Patented Handle System
- Even Heat Distribution
- Curved sides for better access
- Ideal for soups and casseroles.
- Handy 6 Litre Capacity
- Domed Glass Lid for easy visibility
- Height 12.7 cm and Height including Lid 19.6cm
- Weight 2.93kg (with Lid)
- Base diameter 18.5cm (important: match the cooktop hob size with this diameter for efficient and effective induction cooking)
Maintenance & Care
- Dishwasher-safe but Not Recommended
- See Care section on this website for maintenance tips
Flat rate of $9.90 (inc. GST) for all orders $99 and under
Once your order is dispatched you will receive an email notification with your tracking information.
SCANPAN® Australia aims to have all orders despatched within 2-5 working days. Please note: orders can only be shipped to Australian addresses.