Classic 24cm Fry Pan
- GPS Manufacturer Part Number:
The SCANPAN Classic 24cm Fry Pan features the unique non-stick coating that enables fat free frying. This fry pan is designed and made in Denmark from environmentally friendly, recycled aluminium with SCANPAN's exclusive PFOA free non-stick surface. SCANPAN Classic cookware is oven safe to 260° ; C with even heat distribution and unsurpassed durability. The handle is fixed to the body of the pan using a patented system without rivets, screws or springs.
- Exclusive non-stick coating
- 100% recycled squeeze cast aluminium
- Patented handle assembly
- Oven safe to 260° ; C
- PFOA free
- Suitable for all cooktops, except induction
- Designed and made in Denmark
- 10 year warranty against manufacturing defects
Maintenance and Care
- Before First Use
- Wash in hot soapy water with a nylon brush. Do not use harsh scourers.
- Routine Cleaning
- When cooking is complete, empty contents and fill the pan with hot soapy water. Use a soft nylon scourer and vigorously scrub the pan, ensuring all food fat and residue is removed. Never use harsh or abrasive cloths or cleaning liquids/pastes. Dry and store appropriately.
- Whilst dishwasher safe, SCANPAN will always recommend hand washing to extend the life of the product.
- Do NOT use excessive high heat.
Flat rate of $9.90 (inc. GST) for all orders $99 and under
Flat rate of $5.50 (inc. GST for all orders over $99
Once your order is dispatched you will receive an email notification with your tracking information.
SCANPAN® Australia aims to have all orders despatched within 2-5 working days. Please note: orders can only be shipped to Australian addresses.