Black Iron Fry Pan 26cm
This 26cm Black Iron Carbon Steel Fry Pan is made from heavy 3mm gauge material for optimum performance. It will stand very high heat and works on all cooktop genres, including induction. Proven functional design that includes long handle with stainless steel rivets and is perfect for searing and brazing. It is pre-seasoned for better corrosion resistance with vegetable oil. Requires regular re-seasoning with simple step-by-step instructions in the packaging and avaialble here for download.
- High Heat Resistance
- 2.5-3.00mm gauge heavy duty material
- Proven functional design
- Sear and Braze like a professional
- Long Handle in Stainless Steel with Steel Rivets
- SCANPAN DNA
- Build up Carbon as a Natural Cooking Surface
- Pre-seasoned with vegetable Oil
- Handwash only
- Easy-to-follow care and seasoning instructions included
- Made in Taiwan
Maintenance and Care
- Handwash in hot water only - do not use dishwasher or dishwashing detergent. Follow the care instructions provided.
Using it on induction, this is a surprisingly good frypan. Lighter than cast iron, it still has heft so doesn’t warp like some carbon steel can. The more you use it, the better it gets. Yes it needs looking after, but well worth the small effort (clean with plain water, dry, coat with oil) to be using a super healthy pan.
Flat rate of $9.90 (inc. GST) for all orders $99 and under
Once your order is dispatched you will receive an email notification with your tracking information.
SCANPAN® Australia aims to have all orders despatched within 2-5 working days. Please note: orders can only be shipped to Australian addresses.