Classic 12cm Steak Knife
- Country of Manufacture:
The Classic steak knife cuts easily through any steak, or foods such as tomatoes and capsicum.Rounded tip for spreading butter. All SCANPAN knives are guaranteed against manufacturing faults and defects for 10 years These knives will give you exceptional results every time.
- Finest quality German stainless steel
- Superior "Hairline Finish" taper ground cutting edge
- Hardness tested to HRC 56-57
- Genuine Danish design
- Perfectly weighted and balanced
- Ergonomic trilobal handle design
- Rounded back of knife blade for increased finger comfort
Maintenance & ; Care
- SCANPAN Classic Knives will last a lifetime if afforded proper care.
- To avoid accidental injury and blade damage, treat knives with respect and always handle with due care
- All SCANPAN Classic knives are dishwasher safe however due to the harsh nature of the machine cleansing process, we recommend that you hand wash your knife and dry it with a towel
- Use a storage block to house your knives and protect the blades. Never store cutlery pieces loose in a drawer
Great steak knife. I also use it as a utility knife. I prefer the rounded blade end than the pointed end on most steak knives.
Flat rate of $9.90 (inc. GST) for all orders $99 and under
Flat rate of $5.50 (inc. GST for all orders over $99
Once your order is dispatched you will receive an email notification with your tracking information.
SCANPAN® Australia aims to have all orders despatched within 2-5 working days. Please note: orders can only be shipped to Australian addresses.