Maitre D' 16.5cm Santoku Knife
This 16.5cm Maitre D' Santoku knife includes grooves which reduce friction during cutting even in heavy pieces of fruits and vegetables. The high blade gives great and precise control.
- Ice hardened-Corrosion resistant German stainless steel blade, DIN 1-4116
- Superior taper ground cutting edge with hairline finish for maximum corrosion resistance
- Hardness Rockwell C: 56-57
- Strong water resistant Pakka wood handle
- Japanese inspired design and ergonomic grip
- Perfectly balanced knife,Cleaning by hand recommended
- Danish design
Maintenance & Care
- Hand wash only- do not clean in dishwasher
- Maintain sharpness by regularly using a sharpening steel, honing steel or knife sharpener (excluding serrated edge knives)
- Cut on a non-abrasive surface such as wood, bamboo or plastic
- Avoid cutting frozen food
- Store your knives in a knife block or on a knife magnet
- Never store loose knives without edge protection in a drawer. This will dull the knives rapidly.
Sharpening Instructions Place knife on sharpening steel and lift blade to a 15 degree angle. Apply light pressure, draw blade across the sharpening steel in an arc from heel to tip. Alternate strokes on each side of the blade in a constant, deliberate motion until the edge is sharp.
Flat rate of $9.90 (inc. GST) for all orders $99 and under
Flat rate of $5.50 (inc. GST for all orders over $99
Once your order is dispatched you will receive an email notification with your tracking information.
SCANPAN® Australia aims to have all orders despatched within 2-5 working days. Please note: orders can only be shipped to Australian addresses.