Maitre D' Cast Iron 16cm Mini Paella Pan
- Country of Manufacture:
Excellent for preparing and presenting food: This beautifully created 'mini' cast iron cookware range was inspired by European culinary tradition and will impress even the most avid home chef and entertainer. Designed for both functionality and presentation, this 16cm mini paella pan looks as much at home on the cooktop/in the oven, as it will on the dining room table as a feature piece. Made with only the best materials. It has a cast iron body, seasoned /oil burned with soy bean oil. Featuring cast stainless steel handles designed to stay cooler for longer, this range balances eloquence with functionality!
Guaranteed against manufacturing faults and defects for 10 years.
Suitable for all cooktops including induction.
- Excellent for serving and presenting food.
- Oven-safe to 220/250 deg cel with/without lid
- Works on all cooktops including induction
- Part of the Maitre D' universe for exclusive kitchenware.
- Cast Iron bodies - seasoned /oil burned with soy bean oil.
- Stainless steel lid and handle
- Designed in Denmark
Maintenance and Care
- Clean thoroughly with hot water and detergent and dry thoroughly after use.
- Maintain cast iron surface with SCANPAN Wood Oil to avoid stains.
- Do not clean in the dishwasher.
Flat rate of $9.90 (inc. GST) for all orders $99 and under
Flat rate of $5.50 (inc. GST for all orders over $99
Once your order is dispatched you will receive an email notification with your tracking information.
SCANPAN® Australia aims to have all orders despatched within 2-5 working days. Please note: orders can only be shipped to Australian addresses.