Maitre D' 2 Piece Carving Set
This Maitre D' Carving set includes a 20.5cm carving knife and carving fork. With japanese inspired black Pakka wood handles that resist moisture and prevent cracking, in drop shape designed for a comfortable grip. The long narrow knife blade of the carving knife reduces friction and cuts nice slices in especially large pieces of meat and roasts.
All SCANPAN knives are guaranteed against manufacturing faults and defects for 10 years.
The blades are made with premium German stainless knife steel, that includes chromium, molybdenum and vanadium for optimum sharpness and cutting performance.
These knives will give you exceptional results every time.
- Ice hardened-Corrosion resistant German stainless steel blade, DIN 1-4116
- Superior taper ground cutting edge with hairline finish for maximum corrosion resistance,
- Hardness Rockwell C: 56-57,
- Strong water resistant Pakka wood handle,
- Japanese inspired design and ergonomic grip,
- Perfectly balanced knife,Cleaning by hand recommended
Maintenance and Care
- Hand wash only- do not clean in dishwasher, Maintain sharpness by regularly using a sharpening steel, honing steel or knife sharpener ( excluding serrated edge knives), Cut on a non abrasive surface such as wood , bamboo or plastic, Avoid cutting frozen food, Store your knives in a knife block or on a knife magnet, Never store loose knives without edge protection in a drawer, This will dull the knives rapidly.
- Place knife on sharpening steel and lift blade to a 15 degree angle. Apply light pressure, draw blade across the sharpening steel in an arc from heel to tip. Alternate strokes on each side of the blade in a constant, deliberate motion until the edge is sharp.
Free shipping on all orders over $99 – Flat rate of $9.90 (inc. GST) for orders under $99
Once your order is dispatched you will receive an email notification with your tracking information.
SCANPAN® Australia aims to have all orders despatched within 2-5 working days. Please note: orders can only be shipped to Australian addresses.