Evolution 32cm/4L Chef Pan
- GPS Manufacturer Part Number:
SCANPAN Evolution 32cm Chef's Pan with tempered glass lid is one of our popular pieces and ideal for casseroles and the like. It has SCANPAN's exclusive PFOA free non-stick surface, designed and manufactured in Denmark. Squeeze cast 100% recycled Aluminium gives perfect heat distribution with no hot spots. The specially developed non-stick surface results in the perfect food release system. The patented locking system in the handles means no screws, rivets or springs. Designed for perfect grip, the high quality Bakelite handles are guaranteed not to come loose and are oven-safe to 260 degrees Celsius. The beautifully designed Evolution range is a comprehensive offer available with 20 individual pieces from which to choose. This range ensures there is a Scanpan for every cooking need. The Scanpan DNA is environmentally progressive using only recycled Aluminium which is 100% PFOA - free, providing a non-toxic, non-stick surface. By using 1kg of recycled Aluminium only 3.5kg of waste is produced, compared to using 1kg of pure Aluminium which creates 85kg of waste.
- Exclusive non-stick surface
- Patented handle assembly
- Heat resistant to 260 degrees celsius
- PFOA free
- 100% recycled squeeze cast aluminium
- Designed and made in Denmark
- 10 year warranty against manufacturing defects
- wash in hot soapy water before use
- when cooking is complete, empty contents and run item under cold water to induce steam
- when washing up, use a soft nylon scourer vigoroulsy with hot soapy water, ensuring all food fat and residue is removed, this will ensure non-stick surface integrity for long term
- dishwasher safe but not recommended
Flat rate of $9.90 (inc. GST) for all orders $99 and under
Flat rate of $5.50 (inc. GST for all orders over $99
Once your order is dispatched you will receive an email notification with your tracking information.
SCANPAN® Australia aims to have all orders despatched within 2-5 working days. Please note: orders can only be shipped to Australian addresses.