CTX 4 Piece Starter Set
- GPS Manufacturer Part Number:
The SCANPAN CTX Starter Set comprises of a 24cm Fry Pan, 24cm/4.8 Litre Casserole, Stainless Steel Fork and a Stainless Steel Spoon (both stainless steel utensils are safe to use on the non-stick surface). The CTX range uses the best 5 ply clad stainless steel with SCANPAN's exclusive PFOA free non-stick internal surface. SCANPAN CTX cookware is oven safe to 260° ; C with rapid and even heat distribution and is PFOA free. Designed and made in Denmark, the CTX range's clever design means there are no dirt collecting edges and the satin polished stainless steel glass centered lid allows you to view the progress of your cooking. The cast stainless steel handles are secured with rivets.
- High quality stainless steel exterior
- Exclusive PFOA free non-stick internal surface
- 100% recycled aluminium
- Cast stainless steel handles
- Tempered glass lid with stainless steel satin finish trim
- Oven safe to 260° ; C
- Rapid and even heat distribution
- Designed & ; made in Denmark
- 10 year warranty against manufacturing defects
Maintenance and Care
- Before First Use
- Wash in hot soapy water with a nylon brush. Do not use harsh scourers.
- Routine Cleaning
- When cooking is complete, empty contents and fill the pan with hot soapy water. Use a soft nylon scourer and vigorously scrub the pan, ensuring all food fat and residue is removed. Never use harsh or abrasive cloths or cleaning liquids/pastes. Dry and store appropriately.
- Whilst dishwasher safe, SCANPAN will always recommend hand washing to extend the life of the product.
- Do NOT use excessive high heat.
Flat rate of $9.90 (inc. GST) for all orders $99 and under
Flat rate of $5.50 (inc. GST for all orders over $99
Once your order is dispatched you will receive an email notification with your tracking information.
SCANPAN® Australia aims to have all orders despatched within 2-5 working days. Please note: orders can only be shipped to Australian addresses.