Classic Inox 24cm Fry Pan
- Country of Manufacture:
- Maximum Order Quantity:
Built on many years of experience, designers in Denmark have developed the Classic Inox range with all the characteristics you expect from SCANPAN: This 24cm fry pan has a stylish polished exterior finish. The Classic Bakelite handle stays cool during normal heating and is ovenproof up to 210 degrees C. The base has an aluminium core, assuring a fast and even heat distribution. Compatible with all energy sources including induction. The rim design allows for drip-free pouring and the contemporary finish suits all kitchen decor.
- High quality 18/10 stainless steel body
- Stylish polished exterior
- Classic Bakelite handle
- Oven proof to 210 degrees C
- Drip free pouring rim
- Suitable for all cooktops including induction
- 10 year warranty against manufacturing defects
Maintenance & ; Care
- Before first use: wash the pan in hot soapy water with a nylon cloth/brush
- Do not use harsh scourers
- Routine Cleaning: After cooking, do not put cold water in hot pan ; wait until cool, remove all food and fat residue using hot soapy water and nylon cloth/brush ; Heat tint or streak marks can be caused by excessive high heat.
- Do NOT use excessive high heat. To remove streak marks, mix 2 tablespoons of bi-carb soda with water to create a paste. Apply the paste with a soft cloth in circular motion, then rinse off as normal.
- Whilst the range is dishwasher safe, hand washing is recommended to extend the life of the product. For even better results, use the SCANPAN Steel and Copper Cleaner for an "as new" finish.
Flat rate of $9.90 (inc. GST) for all orders $99 and under
Flat rate of $5.50 (inc. GST for all orders over $99
Once your order is dispatched you will receive an email notification with your tracking information.
SCANPAN® Australia aims to have all orders despatched within 2-5 working days. Please note: orders can only be shipped to Australian addresses.